1TM Warne 1 inch Tikka, PA, Med Matte Rings
- Vertical Split.
- Tikka Dovetail.
Tikka Dovetail Simplicity! Tikka rifles have a grooved receiver that allows for a dovetail ring to mount directly to it, negating the need for a base. Warne's Maxima Tikka rings are a solid steel, vertically split ring that handle even the most punishing recoil, or large, heavy scopes. Since each firearm manufacturer has their own proprietary mounting rail design, each ring model must be machined to exacting tolerances for proper fit and function. Because of this, the Warne Tikka Rings are able to fit right onto the receiver's dovetail with no need for a mounting base. The Tikka Fixed Rings utilize 4 T-15 Torx style socket cap screws for secure and permanent optics mounting and also feature a redesigned recoil pin to provide a stronger bearing surface for higher recoiling rifles.
Warne Maxima Tikka rings from Warne Scope Mounts enable secure scope placement.
Shooting enthusiasts who use Tikka rifles appreciate how the models have a grooved receiver that eliminates the need for a base. These 1TM Maxima 1-inch scope rings are built to use that dovetail design and offer impressive strength for holding heavier scopes. Featuring a medium height, they are equipped with a vertical split, fixed installation, and T-15 Torx screws for secure mounting and recoil resistance.
- Permanently attaches to firearm's dovetail.
- Tikka specific recoil pin for positive engagement of ring to receiver dovetail.
- Rings securely mount around scope using 4 Torx style T-15 socket cap screws.
- Remove the 4 screws from both rings.
- Place the scope in the ring halves and re-insert recoil key (CZ & Ruger rings do not have specific recoil keys and utilize an integrated recoil management system)
- Start all 4 screws on both rings and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
- Place rings onto the bases with the recoil keys in the slots and push each ring towards the muzzle to seat the recoil key
- Adjust eye relief and level the reticle and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.