Website Warne Scope Mounts
Responsible for performing routine preventative maintenance, upgrade or repair of facilities and equipment and special project work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on building mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis e.g. inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, and repairs or replaces broken part.
- Monitors and maintains compressor, air dryer and supporting equipment
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building, equipment, maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Performs outside custodial duties such as snow removal and yard cleanup as required.
PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experienced with hand and power tools with demonstrated mechanical skill background
- Minimum one year experience in manufacturing environment
- Appropriate sense of urgency and understanding the critical nature of equipment up-time
- Willingness and ability to participate in process improvement activities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org