M921M Browning A-Bolt .854" Extension, Matte
- 1 piece base extension.
- .854" rearward offset front base extension
Our M921M Warne Maxima Browning A-Bolt .854-inch rearward offset front base rifle extension from Warne Scope Mounts is a one-piece base extension steel base is the superior choice over other two-piece bases.
Warne's Maxima steel bases are modeled around the popular Weaver design, which is one of the stronger, more versatile mounting systems available today. The low profile of the Maxima steel bases give your firearm a sleek look.
When used in conjunction with Warne Maxima quick-detach rings, the hunter or target shooter is able to utilize the open sights by looking over the top of the bases without sacrificing the normal shooting position behind the firearm.
Each Warne Maxima base has a full-width recoil slot. This feature allows the recoil control keys of Warne Rings to attain maximum bearing surface.
This is a firearm-specific fitment compatible with the front only of these rifles: the Browning .22 Stalker, Micro Medallion, WSM, A-Bolt & A-Bolt II, A-Bolt .22, A-Bolt .22 Mag, Sako A7, Steyr SBS and Steyr Pro Hunter. These bases are manufactured in the United States and carry limited lifetime warranties. Each is NATO-STANAG compatible.
- One-piece .854-inch extension
- For hunters, target shooters
- Modeled on Weaver design mounting system
- Use with Warne Maxima QD rings
- Firearm-specific fitment
- Fits front only of these rifles: Browning .22 Stalker, Micro Medallion, WSM, A-Bolt & A-Bolt II, A-Bolt .22, A-Bolt .22 Mag
- Fits front only of Sako A7, Steyr SBS and Steyr Pro Hunter
- Steel construction
- Black matte finish
- NATO-STANAG compatible
- Lifetime warranty
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- WARNE recommends no more than *25 in/lb maximum torque. WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.