Warne’s 1 piece QD XSKEL cantilever mount
Warne’s 1 piece QD XSKEL cantilever mount features
Patent Pending Dual Quick Detach levers and is constructed from 6061 T6 aluminum for a lightweight and rigid foundation. Steel threaded inserts ensure steel on steel contact between all threaded interfaces, and MSR Ideal Height helps the shooter maintain a proper cheek weld and shooting position with any optic on flat top guns. The QDXSKEL gives you a generous forward cantilever for modern scopes while reducing weight with its skeletonized design, and the Return-to-Zero performance that Warne® is known for.
- levers for fast installation and removal
- Lightweight, Skeletonized aluminum body and caps to reduce overall weight without sacrificing reliability.
- #8 Torx style fasteners with steel threaded inserts to prevent stripping.
- Extended design provides over 2 inches of forward cantilever for additional eye relief.
- Places the optic at the IDEAL HEIGHT for MSR and similar style platforms
- Available in 1 inch, 30mm & 34mm, Black or Dark Earth
- Designed and MADE IN USA