14R7LM Warne 30mm Ruger M77, QD, Med Matte Rings
- Vertical Split.
- Ruger Dovetail.
- Quick Detach.
Our Warne Maxima 14R7LM 30mm Ruger M77 riflescope rings from Warne Scope Mounts are designed and manufactured specifically to fit the dovetail on a Ruger M77 bolt-action rifle. Because of the exact fit, a mounting base is not needed.
This pair of vertical split, quick-detach stainless steel 30mm scope rings arrive in two different sizes to accommodate the tapered receiver on the Ruger M77, Ruger M77 Hawkeye or Ruger's trademarked Super Redhawk. The two NATO-STANAG compatible scope rings are .585 inch and .705 inch in dimension.
Ruger's proprietary dovetail Warne Maxima rings can handle even the most punishing recoil, or large, heavy scopes. Since each firearm manufacturer has a proprietary mounting rail design, each ring model must be machined to exacting tolerances for proper fit and function.
The Ruger fixed rings for Ruger 77-series bolt-action rifles utilize four T-15 Torx-style (six point, star-shaped pattern) socket cap screws for secure, permanent optics mounting. A Ruger-specific scalloped recoil control key allows positive engagement of the ring to the receiver dovetail.
They are Return-to-Zero guaranteed, which means you can quickly detach and reattach the Warne Maxima rings with no loss of zero.
- Engineered to attach to Ruger M77 series dovetails
- NATO-STANAG compatible
- Tube diameter: 33mm
- Two rings, two different heights: 585 inch and .705 inch
- No mounting base needed
- Maintains return-to-zero
- Ruger-specific recoil control key
- Mounts around scope using four Torx-style T-15 socket cap screws
- Remove the 4 screws from both rings.
- Place the scope in the ring halves and re-insert recoil key (CZ & Ruger rings do not have specific recoil keys and utilize an integrated recoil management system)
- Start all 4 screws on both rings and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
- Place rings onto the bases with the recoil keys in the slots and push each ring towards the muzzle to seat the recoil key
- Tighten QD lever, thumb & forefinger tight***. (there is no need to over tighten QD lever)
- Once both are correct, tighten the top screws on both rings to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, maximum of 25 in/lb. After tightening, pull QD levers out to index them to the desired position.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
***Please refrain from tightening QD lever with any hand tool as it is not required.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.