213M Warne 30mm, PA, Low Matte Rings
- Vertical Split.
- Square Recoil Key.
Incredible holding power and elegant profile Warne Maxima rings have proven to be the strongest scope rings on the market. The vertically split design offers robust simplicity and ease of installation. American made quality and precision at an affordable price make Warne Maxima scope rings the best in their class. The Maxima Fixed Ring Series fit we'ver style cross slot bases and incorporate a Warne square stainless steel recoil control key in both the front and rear rings. This ensures a "no slip" positive recoil surface across the entire slot of the base and is capable of withstanding the heaviest of recoil. The Maxima square recoil key also protects against swaging or peening of the bases when used on softer or less durable materials. The Maxima Fixed Ring band is also substantially wider for additional clamping surface around the scope to hold the optic firmly in place. Warne Maxima Scope Rings are designed to fit Warne bases as well as all we'ver cross slot and Mil-Spec Picatinny style bases and rails.
Count on Maxima scope rings from Warne Scope Mounts for outstanding performance and strength.
Made in the U.S., these Warne 30mm scope rings are some of the strongest on the market. These low scope rings have a vertically split design for ease of installation. The wider band gives more gripping surface, making these an outstanding choice for rifles with higher recoil. The stainless steel square recoil keys add even more strength and a "no slip" positive recoil surface across the entire slot. These Warne 213M low scope rings can be used on Picatinny or Weaver rails.
- Permanently attaches to base or rail
- Square recoil control key for positive engagement of ring to base.
- Rings securely mount around scope using 4 Torx style T-15 socket cap screws.
- Remove the 4 screws from both rings.
- Place the scope in the ring halves and re-insert recoil key (CZ & Ruger rings do not have specific recoil keys and utilize an integrated recoil management system)
- Start all 4 screws on both rings and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
- Place rings onto the bases with the recoil keys in the slots and push each ring towards the muzzle to seat the recoil key
- Adjust eye relief and level the reticle and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.