214LM Warne 30mm, QD, Medium Matte Rings
- Vertical Split.
- Square Recoil Key.
- Quick Detach.
Incredible holding power and elegant profile Warne Maxima rings have proven to be the strongest scope rings on the market. The vertically split design offers robust simplicity and ease of installation. American made quality and precision at an affordable price make Warne Maxima scope rings the best in their class. The Maxima QD Rings sport the unique Warne index-able lever system which allows the user to remove the optics from the rifle then reattach it without the loss of zero, as well as allowing the location of the lever to be indexed once the rings are affixed to the bases. After the levers are tightened, simply pull out on the lever, turn it to the desired location then let it snap into place. When used on the all steel Warne Maxima Bases, we guarantee return to zero accuracy when removing and reattaching the optic. Also unique to the industry, the Maxima QD Rings have a square stainless steel recoil control key. This ensures a positive recoil engagement surface across the entire face of the recoil slot in the base. The recoil control key guarantees that the rings will not shift or move under fierce recoil and also protects against peening or swaging when mounted on aluminum bases. The finished rings are assembled with four quality Torx style T-15 socket cap screws for strength and durability.
Enjoy best-in-class design with QD scope rings from Warne Scope Mounts.
Warne Scope Mounts is known for innovation, and these 214LM Warne 30mm QD quick disconnect scope rings are a good example. They feature our indexable lever system for guaranteeing return-to-zero accuracy when used with a Warne scope base. These QD rings are also equipped with square stainless steel recoil control keys to keep the rings from shifting or moving because of recoil.
- Return to Zero Guaranteed, quickly detach and reattach the Maxima QD rings with no loss of zero.
- Square recoil control key for positive engagement of ring to base.
- Index-able lever allows placement of the levers in any position desired.
- Rings securely mount around scope using 4 Torx style T-15 socket cap screws.
- Remove the 4 screws from both rings.
- Place the scope in the ring halves and re-insert recoil key (CZ & Ruger rings do not have specific recoil keys and utilize an integrated recoil management system)
- Start all 4 screws on both rings and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
- Place rings onto the bases with the recoil keys in the slots and push each ring towards the muzzle to seat the recoil key
- Tighten QD lever, thumb & forefinger tight***. (there is no need to over tighten QD lever)
- Once both are correct, tighten the top screws on both rings to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, maximum of 25 in/lb. After tightening, pull QD levers out to index them to the desired position.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
***Please refrain from tightening QD lever with any hand tool as it is not required.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.