220M Warne 34mm, PA, Low Matte Rings
- Vertical Split.
- Square Recoil Key.
Count on 34mm low scope rings from Warne Scope Mounts to give you excellent sighting through a scope.
Using a scope requires careful installation and sighting: The goal is to have the lines from the scope and barrel be as close and as parallel as possible within your range. If you are using a scope with a slim profile or a smaller objective bell, then a set of low rings will help you position that scope optimally.
When it comes to equipping your build with a scope, a set of scope rings offers two advantages: Low cost and low weight. Our Maxima scope rings are some of the finest and strongest in the industry because of the high-quality materials we use, and a precision machining process that happens in the U.S. That gives you incredible performance that keeps your scope in position shot after shot.
The Maxima Fixed Ring Series fit Weaver style cross slot bases and incorporate a Warne square stainless steel recoil control key in both the front and rear rings. This ensures a "no slip" positive recoil surface across the entire slot of the base and is capable of withstanding the heaviest of recoil. The Maxima square recoil key protects against swaging or peening of the bases when used on softer or less durable materials. The Maxima Fixed Ring band is also substantially wider for additional clamping surface around the scope to hold the optic firmly in place.
Warne Maxima Scope Rings are designed to fit Warne bases as well as all Weaver cross slot and Mil-Spec Picatinny style bases and rails. These 220M matte low scope rings are designed for permanent attachment, and come with the hardware you need for a successful installation.
- Permanently attaches to base or rail
- Square recoil control key for positive engagement of ring to base.
- Rings securely mount around scope using 4 Torx style T-15 socket cap screws.
At Warne Scope Mounts, we have decades of experience creating innovative products for shooters. Contact us today and we'll help you gain confidence in every shot.
- Remove the 4 screws from both rings.
- Place the scope in the ring halves and re-insert recoil key (CZ & Ruger rings do not have specific recoil keys and utilize an integrated recoil management system)
- Start all 4 screws on both rings and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
- Place rings onto the bases with the recoil keys in the slots and push each ring towards the muzzle to seat the recoil key
- Adjust eye relief and level the reticle and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.