222LM Warne 34mm, QD, High Matte Rings
- Vertical Split.
- Square Recoil Key.
- Quick Detach.
Warne Maxima quick-detach scope rings from Warne Scope Mounts offer outstanding performance when out in the field.
Many shooting enthusiasts rely on scope rings to securely attach a scope to their rifle for an improved shooting experience. Those who rely on rings do so for their high degree of strength without a lot of weight. Once properly adjusted and sighted, these powerful little bands of metal offer enough grip to keep your accuracy true shot after shot.
Once installed, however, that scope is permanently attached to your build, which means it must be carried as is. For some shooters, this is not an acceptable situation.
Our Warne Maxima QD rings offer a solution for that problem. Made with innovative design and high-quality materials, these Warne Maxima 222LM 34mm QD scope rings offer incredible holding power in an elegant profile.
Warne Maxima rings have proven to be the strongest scope rings on the market. The vertically split design offers robust simplicity and ease of installation. American-made quality and precision at an affordable price make Warne Maxima scope rings the best in their class.
The Maxima QD Rings sport the unique Warne index-able lever system which allows the user to remove the optics from the rifle then reattach it without the loss of zero, as well as allowing the location of the lever to be indexed once the rings are affixed to the bases. After the levers are tightened, simply pull out on the lever, turn it to the desired location then let it snap into place. When used on the all-steel Warne Maxima Bases, we guarantee return to zero accuracy when removing and reattaching the optic.
Also unique to the industry, the Maxima QD Rings have a square stainless steel recoil control key. This ensures a positive recoil engagement surface across the entire face of the recoil slot in the base. The recoil control key guarantees that the rings will not shift or move under fierce recoil and protects against peening or swaging when mounted on aluminum bases.
The finished rings are assembled with four quality Torx style T-15 socket cap screws for strength and durability.
- Return to Zero Guaranteed, quickly detach and reattach the Maxima QD rings with no loss of zero.
- Square recoil control key for positive engagement of ring to base.
- Index-able lever allows placement of the levers in any position desired.
- Rings securely mount around scope using 4 Torx style T-15 socket cap screws.
What kind of shooting do you enjoy? Our experts on staff would love to talk to you - they could talk firearms all day. They can help you find a set of QD rings that help upgrade your shooting experience and tune it exactly how you prefer.
- Remove the 4 screws from both rings.
- Place the scope in the ring halves and re-insert recoil key (CZ & Ruger rings do not have specific recoil keys and utilize an integrated recoil management system)
- Start all 4 screws on both rings and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
- Place rings onto the bases with the recoil keys in the slots and push each ring towards the muzzle to seat the recoil key
- Tighten QD lever, thumb & forefinger tight***. (there is no need to over tighten QD lever)
- Once both are correct, tighten the top screws on both rings to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, maximum of 25 in/lb. After tightening, pull QD levers out to index them to the desired position.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
***Please refrain from tightening QD lever with any hand tool as it is not required.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.