Glock 17/22, Black, Capacity +3/9mm, +2/.40
- Not available for shipment to CA, CO, CT, D.C., HI, MD, MA, NJ, NY, WA, VT
- +3 Capacity
The Warne Tactical Glock 17/22 handgun magazine extension is a +3 capacity magazine extension from Warne Scope Mounts that will hold three 9mm bullets or two .40 bullets. This Glock extended magazine has an ergonomic shape for improved insertion. The finger grooves on the Glock mag extender allow for quick-detachment if needed.
Our handgun magazine extensions are firearm-specific fitments designed and made in the United States. Warne handgun magazine extensions are available in increased-capacity models and in zero-capacity models for 10-round capacity limits.
Construction is lightweight aluminum with a hard-coat anodized finish.
Please note that this Glock 17/22 mag extension is not available for shipment to Washington, D.C., or to the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, or Vermont.
If you need a higher-capacity mag extension for your Glock 17/22, we have a +5-capacity Glock 17/22 mag extension that will hold five 9mm bullets or four .40 bullets.
- +3-capacity (+3/9mm, +2/.40)
- Firearm specific: for use on Glock 17/22 side-arms only
- Aluminum with hard-coat anodized finish
- Ergonomic design, finger grips
- Designed, manufactured in U.S.A.
- Available in other colors
- Not available for shipment to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, Vermont or Washington, D.C.
WARNING + DISCLAIMER: Not for sale, possession, or use in any jurisdiction where Warne Handgun Magazine Extensions would violate applicable law or expand a ﬁrearm magazine capacity beyond the applicable limit. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and user of the Warne® Handgun Magazine Extensions to know and comply with applicable ﬁrearms laws, including magazine capacity limits or modiﬁcation of ﬁrearms. By acquiring Warne® Handgun Magazine Extensions, purchaser represents that Warne® Handgun Magazine Extensions can be lawfully used in purchaser's state or local jurisdiction. Warne speciﬁcally disclaims all liability related to any possession, transfer (sale, gift, exchange or otherwise), use, or modiﬁcation of this product that violates or would cause violation of applicable law. Warne is not responsible for any harm or damage from misuse or modiﬁcation of this product or from malfunction due to modiﬁcation of any goods by use of this product contrary to speciﬁc Warne provided instructions and speciﬁcations.
- Remove the screw and washer from the magazine extension and set aside. If the model of magazine extension you have came with a replacement spring, remove the factory follower from the spring and install it on the new provided spring in the same direction it was on the factory spring.
- Inspect the inside of the magazine tube for excess material or debris, there must be a smooth transition from the magazine tube to the extension.
- Insert the spring ensuring that the follower is facing the correct direction. Compress the spring into the magazine tube and while holding the spring below the flange of the magazine with one thumb, slide the Warne magazine extension onto the flange at the bottom of the magazine.
- Slide the magazine extension all the way on until the spring pops into the extension cavity. Install the screw and washer and firmly tighten. The washer will compress as the screw is tightened, so be careful to not overtighten the screw.