- Loosen both nuts on the mount and install on your Picatinny style rail with the cantilever forward
- Warne recommends mounting the 1 piece with the front cross bolt in the farthest forward slot on AR15 Flat Tops.
- Push the mount towards the muzzle and tighten both hex nuts to 65 in/lb maximum.
- Remove the four cap screws from each top cap with the supplied T-15 wrench and remove the top caps.
- Place scope in rings and reinstall cap screws*, leave loose.
- Adjust scope position for eye relief and level reticle.
- Tighten the cap screws in a criss-cross pattern to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, 25 in/lb maximum.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.