Our Warne Tactical SHXSKEL30TW 1.9-inch 30mm MSR mount from Warne Scope Mounts is a “super high” mount for Modern Sporting Rifle-style firearms. The skeletonized design of an MSR rifle mount with steel hardware and threaded inserts creates a lightweight, but rigid mounting platform for your rifle.
This Warne Tactical MSR riflescope for 30mm-diameter scopes in a black finish offers more than 2 inches of forward cantilever perfect for both LPVO scopes and tradition scopes with larger objective. The steel threaded inserts are for cap screws on your mount.
More Heads-Up Room
If you need more heads-up room when you’re in position on the range or in the field, this Warne super high X-SKEL mount is for you. The 1.9-inch height provides more room for shooters wearing gas masks, using night vision, or trying to clear other accessories mounted to the rifle.
Warne’s trademarked SKEL series cantilever mounts are constructed from aviation-grade 6061 T6 aluminum for a lightweight, stiff foundation. Steel threaded inserts ensure steel-on-steel contact between all threaded interfaces.
The 1.9-inch height gives 2 inches of forward cantilever while still offering return-to-zero scope mount capability. This SHXSKEL cantilever mount places the center of the optic at 1.9 inches in height above the rail and forward position on MSR-style rifle platforms.
About Cantilever Scope Mounts
Cantilever scope mounts are designed to allow the shooter to mount a scope that will offer more eye relief and a wider field of view. They are popular choices when it comes to mounting low-power variable optics. Rings are part of the mounts on our Warne one-piece rifle mounts. One-piece MSR mounts are easier to install than other styles.
If you have questions about your one-piece cantilever scope mount or other rifle accessories, our team of experienced shooting enthusiasts will be delighted to offer expert help in a hurry.
- 1.9-inch “super height”
- Offers more than 2 inches of forward cantilever
- One-piece design combines mount, rings
- For 30mm-diameter scopes on MSR-style rifles
- Maintains return-to-zero capability
- Steel threaded inserts for cap screws
- Skeletonized engineering for less weight compared to heavier designs
- Black finish
- Designed, made and field-tested in the United States
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Worldwide shipping available
- Loosen both nuts on the mount and install on your Picatinny style rail with the cantilever forward
- Warne recommends mounting the 1 piece with the front cross bolt in the farthest forward slot on AR15 Flat Tops.
- Push the mount towards the muzzle and tighten both hex nuts to 65 in/lb maximum.
- Remove the four cap screws from each top cap with the supplied T-15 wrench and remove the top caps.
- Place scope in rings and reinstall cap screws*, leave loose.
- Adjust scope position for eye relief and level reticle.
- Tighten the cap screws in a criss-cross pattern to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, 25 in/lb maximum.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.