Sig Sauer P320, Black, Capacity +3/9mm Extended Base Pad
- Not available for shipment to CA, CO, CT, D.C., HI, MD, MA, NJ, NY, WA, VT
- +3 Capacity.
Warne® Handgun Magazine Extensions increase your carrying capacity by 3 rounds. These extensions feature an ergonomic shape that allows for better insertion with a precise, reliable fit and finger grooves that allow the magazine to be easily stripped from the handgun if needed.
Fits Sig P320, 9mm 17 round factory magazines. Magazine NOT included.
With firearms-specific fitments for best-in-class fit/compatibility, you can have confidence in every shot with Warne, designed for shooters, by shooters. All Warne products come with a lifetime warranty. No receipt, no warranty card, no package - no problem!
WARNING & DISCLAIMER: Not for sale, possession, or use in any jurisdiction where the Warne® Handgun Magazine Extensions would violate applicable law or expand a ﬁrearm magazine capacity beyond the applicable limit. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and user of the Warne® Handgun Magazine Extensions to know and comply with applicable ﬁrearms laws, including magazine capacity limits or modiﬁcation of ﬁrearms. By acquiring Warne® Handgun Magazine Extensions, the purchaser represents that Warne® Handgun Magazine Extensions can be lawfully used in the purchaser's state or local jurisdiction. Warne speciﬁcally disclaims all liability related to any possession, transfer (sale, gift, exchange, or otherwise), use, or modiﬁcation of this product that violates or would cause violation of applicable law. Warne is not responsible for any harm or damage from misuse or modiﬁcation of this product or from malfunction due to modiﬁcation of any goods by use of this product contrary to speciﬁc Warne provided instructions and speciﬁcations.
- Remove the screw and washer from the magazine extension and set aside. If the model of magazine extension you have came with a replacement spring, remove the factory follower from the spring and install it on the new provided spring in the same direction it was on the factory spring.
- Inspect the inside of the magazine tube for excess material or debris, there must be a smooth transition from the magazine tube to the extension.
- Insert the spring ensuring that the follower is facing the correct direction. Compress the spring into the magazine tube and while holding the spring below the flange of the magazine with one thumb, slide the Warne magazine extension onto the flange at the bottom of the magazine.
- Slide the magazine extension all the way on until the spring pops into the extension cavity. Install the screw and washer and firmly tighten. The washer will compress as the screw is tightened, so be careful to not overtighten the screw.