- Height w/o insert .805” top of rail to top of riser
- Height w/insert .985” top of rail to top of riser
- All risers include a .180” thick spacer
- Designed and MADE IN USA
- Assemble base and mount with supplied T-10 screws.
- Starting on the underside of the base insert supplied T-10* screws up through the bottom & loosely tighten all 4 screws and continue to tighten to a max of 10 in/lb
*Use longer screws with spacer plate, shorter screws w/o spacer
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.