- Burris Fast Fire 2 & 3
- CMORE RTS & STS
- Eotech MRDS
- Holosun 507c/407c V1 versions
- Holosun 507c/407c V2 versions
- Insight MRDS
- Leupold Delta Point
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Shield RMS
- Sig Romeo 3
- Sig Romeo 3 Max
- Sig Romeo 3 XL
- Trijicon RMR
- UTG Reflex Micro Dot
- Vortex Razor
- Vortex Venom
- Vortex Viper
- And others with same hole pattern(s)
- All risers include a .180” thick spacer
- Designed and MADE IN USA
- Assemble base and mount with supplied T-10 screws.
- Orient the base nut to the right or left as desired on your rail and lay top plate on the base so that the arrow points towards the muzzle.
- Remove assembly, starting on the underside of the base insert supplied T-10* screws up through the bottom & loosely tighten all 4 screws and continue to tighten to a max of 10 in/lb
- Place mount on rail and tighten nut to a max of 65 in/lb.
- Install reflex sight on to top plate aligning screw holes with top plate, tighten screws to reflex manufacturers recommended torque.
*Use longer screws with spacer plate, shorter screws w/o spacer
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.