722M Warne 1 inch, Rimfire High Matte Rings
- 3/8 or 11mm Dovetail.
- 70/30 Split.
Over Built for the task! The Warne Rimfire rings were created to fits both the 3/8th inch and 11mm dovetails found on many common rimfire rifles. Featuring a unique 70/30 horizontal split design, these steel rimfire rings are the best available.
Rimfire scope rings from Warne Scope Mounts give incredible performance to your build.
With these 722M 1-inch rimfire scope rings, we went overboard for over-the-top performance standards. Made in the U.S. with premium steel, they feature a 70-30 horizontal split that offers a particularly strong grip on your scope. They fit both 3/8-inch and 11mm dovetails found on many rimfire rifles. They feature a high height for handing scopes with larger objective bells.
- Remove ring top screws and top half of ring.
- Loosen clamp** screw or lever and place directly on grooved receiver.
- Tighten clamp screws or levers with rings in approximate location on receiver.
- Place scope in the rings and adjust ring location if needed.
- Tighten clamp screws to 25 in/lb max or tighten levers thumb & forefinger tight***. (there is no need to over tighten QD lever)
- Snap ring tops over scope tube and start ring top screws.
- Adjust eye relief and level the reticle.
- Once both are correct, tighten the top screws on both rings to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating*, maximum of 25 in/lb.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.