721M Warne 1 inch, Rimfire Med Matte Rings
- 3/8 or 11mm Dovetail.
- 70/30 Split.
Equip the 1-inch scope on your .22-caliber rimfire rifle with our Weaver-style Warne 721M 1-inch rimfire scope rings. These 721M Warne 22 rings are made for 1-inch scopes positioned at a medium height. Equipped with a matte black finish, they easily fit 3/8th-inch and 11mm dovetails found on popular rimfire rifle models.
We make our rimfire rings, sold by the pair, with a unique 70/30 horizontal split design. Each ring is made with premium steel and then powder-coated to resist corrosion. We believe our Warne steel rimfire rings for .22 rifles are the best available.
They are designed and manufactured in the United States. These rimfire rings are compatible with NATO-STANAG (standardization agreement) firearm accessory standards.
Rimfire rings from Warne Scope Mounts offer outstanding service for your model. Since 1991, our products have earned a reputation for high standards of quality, and our rimfire rings are a good example. We use precision materials and manufacture them in the U.S., where our company is based, to ensure a strong grip and long-lasting life.
If you need a rimfire ring for your .22-caliber rifle with a 30mm scope tube diameter, see our Warne medium matte 30mm rimfire rings for rimfire rifles.
For more information about purchasing rimfire rings for your rifle, see our Warne Scope Mounts guide to how to choose the best scope rings for your rifle. Need a quick answer? Click on our Live Chat feature during weekday business hours.
Warne Scope Mounts has been making and guaranteeing superior-quality rifle equipment and accessories since 1991. Our in-house experts are ready to assist you at a company that takes great pride in a long history of exceptional customer service.
- Designed for 1-inch scope on .22-caliber rimfire rifle
- Easily fits 5/8-inch base and 11mm dovetail
- Sold in pairs
- Premium powder-coat steel construction
- 70/30 horizontal split design
- Medium matte black finish
- Designed in the U.S. by shooters for shooters
- Remove ring top screws and top half of ring.
- Loosen clamp screw or lever and place directly on grooved receiver.
- Tighten clamp screws or levers with rings in approximate location on receiver.
- Place scope in the rings and adjust ring location if needed.
- Tighten clamp screws to 25 in/lb max or tighten levers thumb & forefinger tight. (there is no need to over tighten QD lever)
- Snap ring tops over scope tube and start ring top screws.
- Adjust eye relief and level the reticle.
- Once both are correct, tighten the top screws on both rings to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque* rating**, maximum of 25 in/lb.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.