7656M Howa Mini Action Mountain Tech Tactical Rail
- Zero MOA.
- Tapered 6-48 Screws.
Find Howa accessories like the 7656M Howa Mini Action Mountain Tech Tactical Rail at Warne Scope Mounts.
Warne Mountain Tech Picatinny rails offer unrivaled versatility and stability. With a consistent mounting platform across multiple firearms, you can always achieve proper eye relief. Our self-centering hardware is made from aerospace-grade materials that provide a lightweight and robust platform for your rifle.
Ounces equal pounds, and pounds equal pain. When your moment finally arrives, and you take aim at your prey, nothing but the perfect shot will do. This Howa Mini Action rail will give you confidence in every shot.
If you're looking for additional Howa Mini Action scope bases and accessories, check out our full selection of products. All Warne products come with a lifetime warranty.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength and lightweight platform
- Mil-spec hard coat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Bases feature black zinc-coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection
- Self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws
- Fits Picatinny and Weaver style mounts and is NATO-STANAG compatible
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- WARNE recommends no more than *25 in/lb maximum torque. WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.