7683-20MOA Nosler M48 LA Mountain Tech Tactical Rail, 20MOA
- Tapered 6-48 Screws.
Count on a Nosler M48 tactical rail from Warne Scope Mounts to give you excellent performance.
Some have said that Nosler rifles are production rifles that are built like custom guns. Equipped with a push-feed bolt design, excellent trigger and hand laid-up laminated stock, shooters found this line excellent. Named after the year of the company's founding, the 48s are a draw for both sportsmen and collectors.
With Warne Scope Mounts, you'll get an M48 scope mount that enhances your experience with Nosler rifles. Warne Mountain Tech rails offer shooters the advantage of a consistent mounting platform across multiple firearms, enhanced ability to adjust proper eye relief and superior alignment of ring mounts. With self-centering hardware and aerospace grade materials our Mountain Tech rails provide a lightweight and robust platform for your rifle.
Made proudly in the U.S., the 7683-20MOA Nosler M48 tactical rail is precision crafted for that perfect fit, giving you unparalleled strength without weighing you down. We use super-strong 7075 billet aluminum with a hardcoat anodized finish, making the rail able to handle the weather no matter where you go. It is available with an MOA of 0 or 20.
Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don't leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection.
- Self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws.
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
Do you have a Nosler firearm? Contact us today and tell us about your experience with it. Our staff of shooting experts can help you upgrade your experience with rails and other accessories that meet your needs. We have decades of experience helping shooting enthusiasts gain confidence in every shot.
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- WARNE recommends no more than *25 in/lb maximum torque. WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.