7684-20MOA Ruger American Centerfire SA Mountain Tech Tactical Rail, 20MOA
- Tapered 6-48 Screws.
A Mountain Tech tactical rail from Warne Scope Mounts gives your Ruger American short action an impressive upgrade.
Ruger firearms sell themselves - even entry-level models such as the American offer excellent performance out of the box, according to shooting enthusiasts. A good scope or sight can provide incredible improvements to accuracy, enabling a shooter to spend less money on a quality build that can serve them well on the range or out in the field.
Our Mountain Tech line of scope bases and rings is made for those who enjoy adventuring through the back country, eschewing stands and blinds for a more intense hunting experience. Made to fit your Ruger American centerfire short action precisely, the 7684-20MOA tactical rail is built from 7075 aluminum that has been CNC machined at our U.S.-based plant. That means it is strong and durable enough to handle larger optics or accessories, while weighing only 1.8 ounces.
The hardcoat anodized finish resists rust, corrosion and other wear caused by the environment. Set at 20 MOA, it comes with the hardware you need for a successful installation.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection.
- Self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws.
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- WARNE recommends no more than *25 in/lb maximum torque. WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.