7911M Lite Bipod, QD Pic Rail Interface
- NEW - Introductory Price
- Adustable from shooting position
- Rapid Leg Deployment
- 13 adjustable height increments
The next level of strength and versatility, the Warne® Skyline® Lite Bipod with Picatinny head is rugged and adaptable to suit any shooting endeavor. Warne's Quick proven Quick Disconnect levers make it fast to install when you need it and fast to remove when you don't. Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum, our Skyline Lite was engineered to be an extremely stable, yet lightweight platform, packed with essential features to complement rapid-fire and precision-shooting alike. The Skyline Lite Bipod allows for an impressive 4.65 inches of height adjustment and 44° of smooth cant range that is easily manipulated and locked out without coming off target.
• Quick-Detach Picatinny Interface
• A.R.M.S.® 17S universal head interface accepts multiple mounting
• Reversible head
• 44° of total cant range
• Cant tension lever
• One-handed adjustability
• Rapid leg deployment from horizontal
• 3 additional leg positions at 0°, 45°, and 90°
• 13 height adjustment increments
• Minimum height: 6.5”
• Maximum height: 11.15”
• 13” extended footprint
• Accepts Atlas®-style feet
Made in the USA
Perfect for use with PRS, NRL, Long-Range Hunting, 3-gun/multi-gun and at the gun range.
Warne is a Proud Sponsor of the Precision Rifle Series
- ONLY INSTALL OR ADJUST BIPOD WITH MUZZLE POINTING IN A SAFE DIRECTION, DOWN RANGE.
- Loosen QD Lever on the Bipod mount and install on your ﬁrearm’s rail with the logo facing forward (towards the muzzle).
- Slowly begin closing the QD lever and adjust tensioning nut until the lever just meets the latch with minor resistance. See ﬁgure 2
- Close the lever, latch should “click” into lever with a moderate push and the Bipod will feel secure on the rail.
- Rapid Deploy legs can easily lock at 90° from a resting position by pushing them down; legs can be adjusted by pressing down and holding the leg position lock and rotating to 0°, 45° or 90°, release lock and legs will lock at one of the three positions. See Figure 1
- Bipod legs may be extended by simply pulling them out to the desired length or by depressing the lock lever and sliding them out. Retract legs by depressing the lock lever and pushing legs back into their collapsed height.
- To adjust the cant tension (ease of movement), tighten or loosen the cant tension lever. See Figure 3
- To change the orientation of the quick-deploy feature, remove the cant tension lever from bipod, turn head assembly 180 degrees, and reinstall onto the leg mechanism. Ensure all washers are replaced in their original location before reinstalling the cant tension lever.
- The bipod head may be reversed or replaced by removing the two screws in the top of the head. Replace screws and torque to 25 in-lbs. Replacement heads are available in a quick-disconnect picatinny mount or an ARCA rail mount. See Figure 2
Warne recommends that you periodically check lever tension and adjust as needed, also re-adjust if mounting on different ﬁrearm(s).
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.