Warne Maxima bases from Warne Scope Mounts give your Ruger 10/22 a strong, stable base for improving your shooting experience.
Ruger firearms are some of the most reliable, easy-to-use models out of the box. Hunters and other shooting enthusiasts rely on them for excellent accuracy and outstanding performance.
This Warne Maxima base is made to enhance that experience. At Warne Scope Mounts, we have decades of experience making high-quality shooting accessories using premium materials and precision design, and our Maxima aluminum bases are a perfect example.
This A1022M base features 10 MOA and a matte finish over the aluminum. It is designed to meet the exact specifications of your Ruger, and comes with 4 6-48 screws for easy installation.
The Maxima Aluminum Bases are modeled around the popular Weaver design, which is one of the strongest and most versatile mounting systems available today. The low profile of the Maxima Aluminum Bases give your firearm a sleek look. When used in conjunction with Warne Maxima QD Rings, the shooter is able to utilize the open sights by looking over the top of the bases without sacrificing the normal shooting position behind the firearm.
These bases also offer a full width recoil slot in each base. This feature allows the recoil control keys of Warne Rings to attain maximum bearing surface.
Our shooting experts can answer any questions you have about how this one-piece base can help improve a day on the range or in the wild. Contact us today, and find out why Warne Scope Mounts is one of the best-reviewed manufacturers in the shooting industry.
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- Ruger 10/22 and variants of this firearm have an Aluminum Receiver and extreme caution must be taken while installing scope bases/rails *Taken from the Ruger 10/22 “Attaching scope Base Adapter” instructions, – Starting at the first screw, turn each screw part way in; then move to the next screw, repeating the procedure until all four screws are tightened to a maximum torque setting of 12-15 inch/lb. (Ruger torque values are based on dry threads, no thread-lock compound) Over-tightening will most likely cause the receiver threads to strip out.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.