Glock Model 42, Black, Capacity + 2
- Not available for shipment to CA, CO, CT, D.C., HI, MD, MA, NJ, NY, WA, VT
- +2 Capacity
Add two additional rounds to your Glock 42 semi-automatic pistol with our Warne Tactical Glock Model 42 +2 magazine extension from Warne Scope Mounts. Our Warne Tactical handgun magazine extension is a firearm-specific fitment for this Glock model sidearm.
Our black Made-in-America mag extension has finger grooves to quickly strip the magazine from the handgun if necessary. The ergonomic shape allows for easier insertion of the handgun magazine extension.
Warne handgun magazine extensions are available in increased-capacity models, and they're available in zero-capacity models for 10 round capacity limits. All are crafted from lightweight aerospace-grade aluminum with a hard-coat anodized finish.
Please note that the magazine extension for this Glock pistol is not available for shipment to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey New York, Washington, Vermont or Washington, D.C.
- Fits Glock 42 models only
- 2-round capacity
- Aluminum with hard-coat anodized finish
- Ergonomic shape, finger grooves for quick-detach action
- Not available for shipment to: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey New York, Washington, Vermont or Washington, D.C.
- Designed and made in U.S.A.
WARNING and DISCLAIMER: Not for sale, possession, or use in any jurisdiction where the Warne® Handgun Magazine Extensions would violate applicable law or expand a ﬁrearm magazine capacity beyond the applicable limit. It is the responsibility of purchaser and user of the Warne® Handgun Magazine Extensions to know and comply with applicable ﬁrearms laws, including magazine capacity limits or modiﬁcation of ﬁrearms. By acquiring Warne® Handgun Magazine Extensions, purchaser represents that Warne® Handgun Magazine Extensions can be lawfully used in purchaser's state or local jurisdiction. Warne speciﬁcally disclaims all liability related to any possession, transfer (sale, gift, exchange or otherwise), use, or modiﬁcation of this product that violates or would cause violation of applicable law. Warne is not responsible for any harm or damage from misuse or modiﬁcation of this product or from malfunction due to modiﬁcation of any goods by use of this product contrary to speciﬁc Warne provided instructions and speciﬁcations.
- Remove the screw and washer from the magazine extension and set aside. If the model of magazine extension you have came with a replacement spring, remove the factory follower from the spring and install it on the new provided spring in the same direction it was on the factory spring.
- Inspect the inside of the magazine tube for excess material or debris, there must be a smooth transition from the magazine tube to the extension.
- Insert the spring ensuring that the follower is facing the correct direction. Compress the spring into the magazine tube and while holding the spring below the flange of the magazine with one thumb, slide the Warne magazine extension onto the flange at the bottom of the magazine.
- Slide the magazine extension all the way on until the spring pops into the extension cavity. Install the screw and washer and firmly tighten. The washer will compress as the screw is tightened, so be careful to not overtighten the screw.