M927/929BB Browning X Bolt, Burnt Bronze
- 2 piece base set.
- 6-48 Screws.
- Burnt Bronze Cerekote
The Warne M927/929BB low-profile scope base from Warne Scope Mounts for Browning X-Bolt centerfire bolt-action rifles is available with a burnt bronze finish to complement your rifle.
The low-profile design allows you to use iron sights when the rifle's optics are removed. This sleek low-profile fitment also avoids the unwanted look of a clunky accessory.
Full width and depth recoil slots produce a maximum bearing surface for improved recoil key engagement. Better recoil control equals better performance, which is why we focus on making fitments that help you better manage the recoil that occurs when you fire your rifle in the field or at a shooting range.
This steel base designed for use with Browning X-Bolt bolt-action rifles easily mounts to your firearm. We know this, because our experienced shooters design and test each rifle fitment before we make it and put our name on it.
Best Rifle Scope Base Upgrade
Warne Maxima steel bases are the strongest and most versatile mounting system available today. With a low-profile design and steel construction, our scope mount bases are proving a substantially improved upgrade over other two-piece Browning X-Bolt scope base sets.
Warne Maxima steel bases for Browning X-Bolt rifle models are modeled around the popular Weaver design.
When this Warne rifle base is used in conjunction with Warne Maxima QD (quick-detach) rings, the shooter is able to utilize the open sights by looking over the top of the bases without sacrificing the normal shooting position behind the firearm.
- Firearm-specific to use with Browning X-Bolt model rifles
- Two-piece scope mount base set
- 6-48 screws included
- Burnt bronze finish
- Low-profile design
- Premium steel construction
- Full-width recoil slots
- NATO-STANAG compatible
- Designed in the U.S.
- Manufactured in the U.S.
Fits: Browning X-Bolt, all except Super Short Action
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- Taken from the Browning website for X-Bolt Base/Rail installation, TORQUING THE SCREWS*. For X-Bolt rifles, the torque specification for attaching a base/rail should not exceed 18-inch-pounds.WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
- *Never torque your base screws beyond the firearm manufacturers’ recommended torque rating.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.