M927/929M Browning X-Bolt, Matte
- 2 piece base set.
- 6-48 Screws
Equip your Browning X-Bolt with a reliable Maxima scope mount from Warne Scope Mounts.
Browning rifles are well-known for the quality and innovation they offer. The X-Bolt models offer an excellent adjustable trigger, outstanding lightness and impressive accuracy.
This two-piece Maxima Steel Base scope mount adds a Weaver-type rail to your M927/929M Browning X-Bolt that keeps the scope as low as possible for proper cheek weld. This durable and long-lasting scope mount is made in the U.S. with strong premium steel. Combined with its matte finish, you'll appreciate the sleek look and low profile it offers. It works great with Warne quick disconnect rings because they are low profile, and you can see over the bases for open sight shooting.
Warne Maxima steel bases are the strongest and most versatile mounting system available today. The simple low profile design along with steel construction is a significant upgrade from any other 2-piece bases. The Maxima Steel Bases are modeled around the popular Weaver design, which is one of the strongest and most versatile mounting systems available today. The low profile of the Maxima Steel Bases gives your firearm a sleek look. When used in conjunction with Warne Maxima QD Rings, the shooter is able to utilize the open sights by looking over the top of the bases without sacrificing the normal shooting position behind the firearm. Maxima Bases also offer a full width recoil slot in each base. This feature allows the recoil control keys of Warne Rings to attain maximum bearing surface.
At Warne Scope Mounts, we have decades of experience producing high-quality shooting accessories. We are committed to using precision manufacturing and superior materials for our products, and that has helped us earn one of the best reputations in the shooting industry for quality.
Fits:Browning X-Bolt, all except Super Short Action
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- Taken from the Browning website for X-Bolt Base/Rail installation, TORQUING THE SCREWS*. For X-Bolt rifles, the torque specification for attaching a base/rail should not exceed 18-inch-pounds.WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
- *Never torque your base screws beyond the firearm manufacturers’ recommended torque rating.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.