Warne?s 1 piece QD XSKEL cantilever mount features
Patent Pending Dual Quick Detach levers and is constructed from 6061 T6 aluminum for a lightweight and rigid foundation. Steel threaded inserts ensure steel on steel contact between all threaded interfaces, and MSR Ideal Height helps the shooter maintain a proper cheek weld and shooting position with any optic on flat top guns. The QDXSKEL gives you a generous forward cantilever for modern scopes while reducing weight with its skeletonized design, and the Return-to-Zero performance that Warne? is known for.
30mm Black, PN QDXSKEL30TW
- Patent Pending Dual Quick Detach levers for fast installation and removal
- Lightweight, Skeletonized aluminum body and caps to reduce overall weight without sacrificing reliability.
- #8 Torx style fasteners with steel threaded inserts to prevent stripping.
- ?Extended design provides over 2 inches of forward cantilever for additional eye relief.
- Places the optic at the IDEAL HEIGHT for MSR and similar style platforms
- Available in 1 inch, 30mm & 34mm, Black or Dark Earth
- Designed and MADE IN USA
- Loosen both QD levers on the QD X-SKEL mount and install on your firearm’s rail.
- Push the mount towards the muzzle until it stops and close the levers. Latch should “click” into levers with a moderate push and the mount will feel secure on the rail.
- Remove the four cap screws from each top cap with the supplied T-15 wrench and remove the top caps.
- Place your scope in the mount and replace the top caps and screws. Do not use thread locking compound on cap screws.
- Slowly tighten cap screws evenly and leave loose enough to adjust for eye relief.
- Level the reticle and tighten the cap screws in a crisscross pattern to 25 in/lb.