V402/476M Rem 700, Wby Vanguard, Howa 1500, Christ. Arms, Matte Base Set
- 2 piece base set.;Short_Des=6-48 Screws."
- 6-48 Screws.
AFFORDABLE, MADE IN USA QUALITY Our Vapor® line of mounts were developed and engineered to provide you with a strong and economical mounting solution that outperforms other mounts in their class.
This V402/476M two-piece scope mount fits Remington 700, Weatherby Vanguard and Howa 1500 rifles, giving them a strong platform for mounting a scope. Lightweight aluminum machined in the U.S. offers proven performance that is easy to install.
Count on a Vapor scope mount from Warne Scope Mounts for affordable quality and reliable service.
Since 1991 Warne Scope Mounts has built a reputation for quality that shooting enthusiasts across the world rely on. Our Vapor scope mounts are built to outperform similar models in their class.
- Time-tested designs
- Easy to install
- Field proven performance
- Lightweight aluminum
- Lifetime warranty
- Designed and Made in USA
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- WARNE recommends no more than *25 in/lb maximum torque. WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.