V601M Vapor Horizontal 1 inch, Medium Matte Rings
- Horizontally Split
AFFORDABLE, MADE IN USA QUALITY Our Vapor® line of mounts were developed and engineered to provide you with a strong and economical mounting solution that outperforms other mounts in their class.
- Stanag 4694 compatible
- Classic Horizontal Design
- Easy to install
- Field proven performance
- Lightweight aluminum
- Lifetime warranty
- Designed and Made in USA
- Remove both cap screws and cap on each ring. (A)
- Loosen clamp screw on each ring (B) and place in desired position on Maxima®/Weaver style bases or picatinny rail.
- Push each ring towards muzzle to seat cross-bolt and tighten clamp screws to 25 in-lb max.
- Place scope in rings and reinstall cap screws, leave loose.
- Adjust scope position for eye relief and level reticle.
- Tighten each cap screw until snug, leaving an even gap on both sides. Torque both cap screws to scope manufactures** recommended torque setting.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.