XSKEL34R Gen 2, Extended Skeletonized 34mm MSR Mount, Red
- MSR Ideal Height.
- Over 2 inches of forward Cantilever.
- Steel Threaded Inserts for Cap Screws.
This Warne Tactical XKEL34R Gen 2 MSR 34mm scope mounting platform in red from Warne Scope Mounts is considered the "ideal" height" for placing an optic at the right height and forward position on MSR-style platforms. They are also a very popular mount for low power variable optics.
The unique skeletonized design creates a lightweight, but rigid scope mount. The U.S.-made mount with steel hardware and threaded inserts is CNC precision-machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
This red Gen II Warne XSKEL MSR mount offers a lightweight scope mounting solution for your MSR style firearm. The platform has the same durable, return-to-zero reputation that you've come to expect from Warne. Remove the mount, reinstall it, and you won't find any change to your point of aim.
We've been able to reduce the weight by utilizing a skeletonized body and ring caps. The XSKEL provides 2 inches of forward cantilever making it the perfect scope mount for a LPVO and a one-piece side clamp design for added strength.
The extra cantilever provides proper eye relief when using scopes with large eye boxes and will give extra space behind the mount for accessories like our Warne 45-degree side mount adapter. Like our Gen II Warne 34 mm MSR mount, the side mount adapter is also available in red. Our scopes and mounts are designed by shooters for shooters in the U.S.A., and then manufactured in the U.S.A.
After more than 30 years of development, Warne Manufacturing Company is now an established firearms fitment business serving U.S. and international customers. We have spent decades proving our motto: "Warne: Confidence in Every Shot."
You'll find superior quality and superb functional performance on every scope and mount that carries the Warne name. See our reviews from satisfied customers around the world. We guarantee your satisfaction.
- Ideal height for MSR-style firearms
- Retains your zero
- 2 in.+ plus of forward cantilever
- 6061 aluminum with anodized finish, steel hardware, threaded inserts
- Lightweight, rigid skeletonized design
- 1-piece side clamp design
- Steel-threaded inserts for cap screws
- Designed and made in U.S.A.
- (Also available in 30mm size)
- Loosen both nuts on the mount and install on your Picatinny style rail with the cantilever forward
- Warne recommends mounting the 1 piece with the front cross bolt in the farthest forward slot on AR15 Flat Tops.
- Push the mount towards the muzzle and tighten both hex nuts to 65 in/lb maximum.
- Remove the four cap screws from each top cap with the supplied T-15 wrench and remove the top caps.
- Place scope in rings and reinstall cap screws*, leave loose.
- Adjust scope position for eye relief and level reticle.
- Tighten the cap screws in a criss-cross pattern to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, 25 in/lb maximum.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.