XSKEL34TG Gen 2, Extended Skeletonized 34mm MSR Mount, Tactical Gray
- MSR Ideal Height.
- Over 2 inches of forward Cantilever.
- Steel Threaded Inserts for Cap Screws.
Stylish 1 piece Cantilever MSR mount Designed to have the "Ideal Height" for Modern Sporting Rifles, the XSKEL places the optic at the proper height and forward position on AR platforms. Skeletonized design along with steel hardware and threaded inserts provides a lightweight and rigid mounting platform. This Gen II Edition has all the features you need.The XSKEL Mount offers a lightweight scope mounting solution for your MSR style firearm with the same durable, return to zero reputation that you've come to expect from Warne. This mount is CNC precision machined from 6061 aluminum and we've been able to reduce the weight by utilizing a skeletonized body and ring caps. The XSKEL provides 2 inches of forward cantilever and a 1 piece side clamp design for additional strength. The extra cantilever provides proper eye relief when using scopes with large eye boxes and will give extra space behind the mount for accessories like the Warne A645 45-Degree red dot mount.
Perfect for larger objective scopes and with its cantilever design makes it the best kind of scope mount for a LPVO.
- Loosen both nuts on the mount and install on your Picatinny style rail with the cantilever forward
- Warne recommends mounting the 1 piece with the front cross bolt in the farthest forward slot on AR15 Flat Tops.
- Push the mount towards the muzzle and tighten both hex nuts to 65 in/lb maximum.
- Remove the four cap screws from each top cap with the supplied T-15 wrench and remove the top caps.
- Place scope in rings and reinstall cap screws*, leave loose.
- Adjust scope position for eye relief and level reticle.
- Tighten the cap screws in a criss-cross pattern to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, 25 in/lb maximum.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.