6108M, Red-dot Shotgun Rib Reflex Mount
- Rib Mount.
- Multiple Reflex Fitments
The Warne Shotgun Rib Reflex Mount is a revolutionary new mount design that allows shooters to mount various reflex style red dot optics to most vented rib shotgun barrel. Many popular shotgun models are not drilled and tapped for a conventional scope base or rail, Warne’s proprietary clamp design attaches directly to a vented rib barrel and allows for a low profile universal mounting plate that fits most popular reflex sights. While The Warne Shotgun Rib Reflex Mount is great for turkey, waterfowl and upland bird hunting, it is equally effective for clays, competition and tactical use.
- Burris Fast Fire 2 & 3
- CMORE RTS & STS
- Eotech MRDS
- Holosun 507c/407c V1 versions
- Holosun 507c/407c V2 versions
- Insight MRDS
- Leupold Delta Point
- Leupold Delta Point Pro
- Shield RMS
- Sig Romeo 3
- Sig Romeo 3 Max
- Sig Romeo 3 XL
- Trijicon RMR
- UTG Reflex Micro Dot
- Vortex Razor
- Vortex Venom
- Vortex Viper
- And others with same hole pattern(s)
- Designed and MADE IN USA
Red dot not included
- Remove the mount from the packaging by loosening the T-15 screws and removing the clear plastic insert.
- 2. Loosen all screws enough so the mount can fit over your shotgun vent rib and place it on the rib so it sits flat against the top with the arrow pointing toward the muzzle.
- 3. Ensure that the clamps align between the posts where the rib comes down to contact the barrel; the clamps must make full contact with the vent rib.
- 4. Center the arrow and hash mark of the mount with the rib’s center & ensure the groove on the clamp face is seated onto the bottom of the rib; tighten the center screws hand tight.
- 5. Slowly tighten the remaining screws in an X pattern hand tight; confirm the arrow and hash mark are still aligned with the middle of the rib.
- 6. Starting with center screws, torque to 18 in/lbs max‡, then torque remaining screws in an X pattern to 18 in/lbs max‡
- 7. Verify that the mount is still sitting flat on the rib and secured in place.
- 8. Install reflex sight to the mount following the sight manufacturer’s recommended installation procedure. The included reversible alignment pins should be used.
*Certain firearms finishes may become marred where the mount contacts the rib
‡ Step 6: Torque Spec is for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.