7213M Warne Mountain Tech 30mm, Low Matte Rings
- Mil-Spec Hardcoat.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
Prepare for anything with Warne Mountain Tech rings from Warne Scope Mounts, built to resist environmental damage.
Many shooting enthusiasts stick with trips to the range or competitive shooting events. Others enjoy annual hunting seasons, and wait all year to appreciate nature from a blind or stand. A few hunters, however, take their expeditions a bit deeper into nature. Not content to stick with established paths or spots, they adventure through the back country in order to track their target.
If your idea of a nature hike sends you to sites such as Cascade Mountain Tech for supplies, then our Mountain Tech line of scope rings has a lot to offer you. We engineered Warne Mountain Tech as a lightweight and rugged scope ring design that is equally at home on a mountain rifle or precision target rifle. We rely on high-quality 7075 aluminum, stainless steel hardware and an anodized hardcoat finish to produce rings that resist Mother Nature's wrath.
The Mountain Tech 7213M 30mm scope rings have a low height, good for slim, compact hunting scopes. They can handle an objective of up to 42 mm. With a width of .705 inches, they can grip that scope's barrel securely and keep you on target. Weighing in at 3.5 ounces, they deliver long-lasting durability and performance, hunt after hunt.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Rings feature stainless steel hardware for "Element Proof" protection.
- Mil-Spec 65 in/lb., 1/2" tactical nut attachments for securely clamping to the rail.
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
- Available for 1", 30mm, 34mm, 35mm and 40mm tube sizes; in Low, Medium, High and MSR ideal height; For maximum compatibility with most scope/firearm combinations.
- Loosen both nuts on the Mountain Tech rings and install on your Mountain Tech rail or Maxima (weaver style) bases.
- Slide each ring forward so the recoil lug is contacting the front of the cross slot. Torque the ring nut to 65 in/lbs maximum and repeat for the other ring.
- Remove the four cap screws from each top cap with the supplied T-15 wrench and remove top caps.
- Place your scope in the Mountain Tech rings and replace top caps and screws*
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.To remove the scope, simply loosen the ½” nut and lift the scope off the mount, tilting slightly to the opposite side of the nut. To re-mount the scope, simply place the rings into the slots the scope was originally mounted in, slide the rings and scope forward until the recoil lugs contact the front of the slot, and tighten the ½” nut. NOTE: The ½” tactical nut screw assembly is pre-set at the factory and does not require any adjustments. Tampering with this screw can cause improper function of the scope rings.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.