7215M Warne Mountain Tech 30mm, High Matte Rings
- Mil-Spec Hardcoat.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
A set of 30mm high scope rings from Warne Scope Mounts lets you equip larger optics without sacrificing strength or weight.
Photographers understand a basic truth about image quality: The only way to truly improve image quality and focus is to let in more light, and that requires a big lens. Don't believe us? Just look at the photographers at a football game or basketball game. Or better yet, check out the rig a nature photographer uses. Those lenses look like small cannons.
Their shooting is different than ours, of course. While we don't need such bigger lenses, we do need the lines of our scope and our barrel to be as parallel and as close as possible.
These 7215M Mountain Tech 30mm high scope rings let you do just that. Built to handle an objective as big as 52mm, they offer .705 inches of width to grip that scope securely, while weighing in at only 4.5 ounces.
Our Warne Mountain Tech 30mm scope rings have a lightweight and rugged scope ring design that is equally at home on a mountain rifle as it is on a precision target rifle. These 30mm Warne high rings let you equip a scope with a larger objective bell without ruining your ideal shooting position.
Available in 30mm as well as 34mm, 35mm and 40mm, these scope rings feature 7075 aluminum construction and stainless-steel hardware tough enough to withstand anything Mother Nature can dish out. The credo of the backcountry hunter is ounces equal pounds, and pounds equal pain. Travel light but keep it rugged with Warne Scope Mounts and get confidence in every shot.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-spec hard coat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Rings feature stainless steel hardware for "Element-Proof" protection
- Mil-spec 65 in/lb., 1/2" tactical nut attachments for securely clamping to the rail
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible
- Available for 1", 30mm, 34mm, 35mm and 40mm tube sizes; in Low, Medium, High and MSR-ideal height for maximum compatibility with most scope/firearm combinations
Scope rings are an economical solution for equipping your build with high-quality optics. Our shooting experts can help answer your questions about how to use these for a satisfying shooting experience.
- Loosen both nuts on the Mountain Tech rings and install on your Mountain Tech rail or Maxima (weaver style) bases.
- Slide each ring forward so the recoil lug is contacting the front of the cross slot. Torque the ring nut to 65 in/lbs maximum and repeat for the other ring.
- Remove the four cap screws from each top cap with the supplied T-15 wrench and remove top caps.
- Place your scope in the Mountain Tech rings and replace top caps and screws*
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.To remove the scope, simply loosen the ½” nut and lift the scope off the mount, tilting slightly to the opposite side of the nut. To re-mount the scope, simply place the rings into the slots the scope was originally mounted in, slide the rings and scope forward until the recoil lugs contact the front of the slot, and tighten the ½” nut. NOTE: The ½” tactical nut screw assembly is pre-set at the factory and does not require any adjustments. Tampering with this screw can cause improper function of the scope rings.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.