7642-20MOA Browning X-Bolt LA Mountain Tech Tactical Rail, 20MOA
- Tapered 6-48 Screws.
Versatility and stability Warne Mountain Tech rails offer shooters the advantage of a consistent mounting platform across multiple firearms, enhanced ability to adjust proper eye relief and superior alignment of ring mounts. With self-centering hardware and aerospace grade materials our Mountain Tech rails provide a lightweight and robust platform for your rifle. Ounces are pounds, Pounds are pain The credo of the backcountry hunter. When tired legs are the only mode of transportation. When the air feels thin, and feet feel heavy. When months of preparation, training and sleepless nights thinking about the upcoming hunt culminate into a single moment, placing the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot. Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don't leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on.
A Browning X-Bolt Picatinny rail from Warne Scope Mounts gives you lightweight strength for any situation.
Our Mountain Tech line of Picatinny rails offer strength and versatility thanks to quality manufacturing in the U.S. In this 7642-20MOA tactical rail, we use precision CNC machined 7075/T6 aluminum that has been finished with a mil-spec anodized hardcoat as well as a black zinc coating for the bases. That gives you excellent resistance from abrasion, corrosion and the elements.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for “Element Proof” protection.
- Self centering tapered T-15 Torx screws.
- Fits Picatinny & we'ver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- Taken from the Browning website for X-Bolt Base/Rail installation, TORQUING THE SCREWS*. For X-Bolt rifles, the torque specification for attaching a base/rail should not exceed 18-inch-pounds.WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
- *Never torque your base screws beyond the firearm manufacturers’ recommended torque rating.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.