The Warne Mountain Tech 20M0A Browning X-Bolt tactical rail from Warne Scope Mounts is a firearm-specific fitment designed and manufactured in the United States to fit a Browning X-Bolt LA 20 MOA (7642-20MOA) center fire bolt-action rifle.
For more information about 20MOA please read 20 MOA Explained.
This Warne Mountain Tech tactical rail for the long-action Browning X-Bolt will hold zero, is NATO/STANAG-compatible and will accommodate Picatinny-style rings. Our Browning X-Bolt Picatinny rail, which comes with tapered 6-48 screws, creates a consistent mounting platform.
Use it on your Browning X-Bolt Mountain Pro big game hunting rifle for its enhanced ability to adjust proper eye relief and superior alignment of ring mounts.
Lightweight Rails for Browning X-Bolt Models
With self-centering hardware and aerospace-grade materials, our Warne Mountain Tech rails provide a lightweight and robust platform for your Browning X-Bolt rifle model.
When months of preparation, training and sleepless nights thinking about the upcoming hunt culminate into a single moment, your goal is to place the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot.
Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system to help you achieve your goal. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, U.S.-made Warne Mountain Tech Picatinny firearm rails with self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws are the scope mounts you can depend on for hunting, target shooting or that next competition.
Warne's Lifetime Warranty
For this 7642-20MOA tactical rail, we use precision CNC-machined 7075/T6 aluminum that has been finished with a military specs-compatible anodized hard coat plus a black zinc coating for the bases. These coatings offer excellent resistance to abrasion, corrosion and the elements.
Our teams at Warne Scope Mounts advise that you first verify your firearm is unloaded before installing any accessories. Our in-house pros recommend that you loosely assemble your rings and scope onto your firearm prior to final mounting to verify eye relief and ring spacing.
Add our RT-1 range tool to your order to keep this handy firearms tool with 12 popular driver bits at the ready in your range bag for any in-the-field maintenance. Warne Scope Mount fixed torque wrenches are other smart additions to any gun range bag. All Warne Scope Mount products carry a lifetime warranty.
- Fits Browning X-Bolt LA 20 MOA (7642-20MOA) center fire bolt-action rifles
- Creates a lightweight high-strength platform
- Mil-Spec hard coat anodized finish plus black zinc coating
- Resists corrosion, abrasion, and the elements
- Includes self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws
- Precision CNC-machined from 7075/T6 aluminum
- Fits Picatinny and Weaver-style mounts
- NATO/STANAG compatible
Browning X-Bolt Magnum fits magnum actions including 300prc, 300RUM & 375 H&H
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- Taken from the Browning website for X-Bolt Base/Rail installation, TORQUING THE SCREWS*. For X-Bolt rifles, the torque specification for attaching a base/rail should not exceed 18-inch-pounds.WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
- *Never torque your base screws beyond the firearm manufacturers’ recommended torque rating.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.