7658-20MOA Kimber 84L Mountain Tech Tactical Rail, 20MOA
- Tapered 8-40 Screws.
Long range shooters needing extra elevation adjustment from their scope will get unparalleled versatility without sacrificing stability with Warne Mountain Tech 20MOA rails. This mounting platform is consistent across multiple firearms, and fits Picatinny and Weaver-style mounts. This Kimber rail also offers superior alignment of ring mounts, you get enhanced flexibility to adjust for your optimal eye relief. More info about 20 MOA here 20 MOA Explained - Warne Scope Mounts.
Our self-centering hardware is aerospace-grade, which means it's not only lightweight but also tough enough for the great outdoors. Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don't let your prey get away. Have confidence in every shot with Warne Scope Mounts.
All Warne products come with a lifetime warranty. No receipt, no warranty card, no package - no problem!
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-spec hard coat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Bases feature black zinc-coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection
- Self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and is NATO-STANAG compatible
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- WARNE recommends no more than *25 in/lb maximum torque. WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.