7682M Nosler M48 SA Mountain Tech Tactical Rail
- ZERO MOA.
- Tapered 6-48 Screws.
Warne Mountain Tech tactical rails offer shooters unsurpassed versatility and stability. Get a consistent mounting platform across multiple firearms and superior alignment of ring mounts. Both design elements enhance your ability to adjust for proper eye relief.
When you've been hiking for days, you know that ounces equal pounds, and pounds equal pain. With self-centering hardware and aerospace-grade materials, our Mountain Tech rails are a lightweight and robust solution for your Nosler Model 48 rifle.
When it's time to hit your target, you need to be dialed in and ready for action. Get confidence in every shot with Warne Scope Mounts, designed for shooters, by shooters. All Warne products are made in America and come with a lifetime warranty.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-spec hard coat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Bases feature black zinc-coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection
- Self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts are NATO-STANAG compatible
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- WARNE recommends no more than *25 in/lb maximum torque. WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.