76T3-20MOA Tikka T3 1 Piece Mountain Tech Tactical Rail, 20 MOA
- Tapered 6-48 Screws.
A Mountain Tech tactical rail from Warne Scope Mounts gives your Tikka T3 or Tikka T3X a reliable platform for accessories.
Tikka firearms are known among shooting enthusiasts for impressive performance. But the Finnish company's use of dovetails can limit an owner's ability to customize it as they see fit.
Since 1947 Warne Scope Mounts has worked to develop products that improve the shooting experience and offer a boost in performance. Our Mountain Tech rails are a good example of that commitment. Warne Mountain Tech rails offer shooters the advantage of a consistent mounting platform across multiple firearms, enhanced ability to adjust proper eye relief and superior alignment of ring mounts. Using premium materials and a precision CNC machining process at our U.S. plant, we produce rails that allow the use of a wide variety of scopes, sights and other accessories.
The Mountain Tech 76T3-20MOA tactical rail is built for seamless fitment on your Tikka T3 or T3x bolt-action rifle. It is made with strong, lightweight 7075 aluminum, giving you a durable platform that weighs only 1.9 ounces. Set for 20 MOA, it features a hardcoat anodized finish that resists corrosion and other environmental exposure.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection.
- Self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws.
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- WARNE recommends no more than *25 in/lb maximum torque. WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.