An 11mm rail adapter from Warne Scope Mounts offers impressive quality and dependable performance. The market offers a wide variety of shooting accessories that help you upgrade your experience on the range or out in the field. Today's modern sporting rifles offer an almost ridiculous amount of flexibility and customization - we've seen some hilarious builds that are more accessories than rifle.
Experienced shooters learn quickly that an accessory that can't be mounted securely and properly to a firearm is a wasted accessory. This lesson is usually first learned when shooters invest in their first scope, and discover that their mounting doesn't make it after the first shot.
This 7755M 11mm Picatinny rail adapter is manufactured specifically to fit the CZ 455/452 models of bolt-actions, including their 11mm dovetail rails (the CZ 455 is discontinued as of 2018).
Warne Mountain Tech rails offer shooters the advantage of a consistent mounting platform across multiple firearms, enhanced ability to adjust proper eye relief and superior alignment of ring mounts. With self-centering hardware and aerospace grade materials our Mountain Tech rails provide a lightweight and robust platform for your rifle. We do that by using premium materials and precision machining here in the U.S. Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection.
- Self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws.
- Fits Picatinny and Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
Our shooting experts can help you determine whether this 11mm rail adapter helps meet your needs. Contact us today and we'll help you gain confidence in every shot.
- Remove the bolt from the riﬂe.
- Loosen the clamp screws and Slide on the rail adaptor making sure that the cantilevered end is forward toward the barrel. Check for proper ﬁt and alignment
- Be sure that the rail is not hanging into the ejection port of either side and evenly tighten all of the clamping screws.
- Continue to torque to a max of 25 in/lbs.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.