Our 7757M Warne Mountain Tech CZ-457 rifle rail adapter has a 15MOA cant and slips easily over the 11 mm dovetail on your CZ model 457 rimfire rifle. Four self-centering steel set screws are included with your CZ-457 Picatinny rail adapter for fast, easy installation.
The angled 15MOA mount allows you to adjust your scope for longer-distance targets. The 15MOA mount is preferred by target shooters, hunters, and competition shooters for zeroing
Our NATO STANAG-compatible CZ-457 mount has a Picatinny rail and Cantilever design to give you more mounting space for more eye relief and allow you to use larger scopes.
The Warne Mountain Tech rail adapter for CZ457 rimfire rifles is lightweight but also firm, crafted from precision-machined 7075/T6 aluminum with an anodized hard-coat finish to help prevent rust and corrosion.
At Warne Scope Mounts, we understand that sometimes an adapter must be used. We are dedicated to improving shooting experiences. That's why we have an incredible reputation for quality in the industry. We rely on premium materials and precision manufacturing to produce adapters that earn their keep in your build.
Warne Mountain Tech rails and rail adapters offer shooters the advantage of a consistent mounting platform across multiple firearms, enhanced ability to adjust proper eye relief, and superior alignment of ring mounts. With self-centering hardware and aerospace-grade materials. Our Mountain Tech rails and rail adapters provide a lightweight and robust platform for your rifle.
Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don't leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech offers lightweight, dependable, and durable rifle add-ons.
• Picatinny rail adapter mount for CZ 457 rimfire rifles
• 15MOA cant
• For 11mm-diameter dovetails• Precision CNC- machined from 7075/T6 aluminum
• Mil-Spec hard coat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
• Bases feature black zinc-coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection.
• Self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws.
• NATO-STANAG compatible.
- Remove the bolt from the riﬂe.
- Loosen the clamp screws and Slide on the rail adaptor making sure that the cantilevered end is forward toward the barrel. Check for proper ﬁt and alignment
- Be sure that the rail is not hanging into the ejection port of either side and evenly tighten all of the clamping screws.
- Continue to torque to a max of 25 in/lbs.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.