7818M 1 PC Precision Cantilever Mount, 30mm MSR
- Ideal Height for Gas Guns.
- 2 Integral Recoil lugs.
- Generous 2 inch cantilever.
- Available in Zero & 20MOA for 30mm, 34mm and 35mm scopes.
- Designed and MADE IN USA
- Precision Mount Level
- Data Card Holder
- 0° accessory rail
- 90° accessory rail
- Data Card Refills
- Loosen 4 cross bolts with a T-20 wrench and install on your picatinny style rail.
- Tighten cross bolts snug and follow the recommended pattern for ﬁnal tightening.
- Remove the 4 cap screws from each top cap with the supplied T-15 wrench and remove the top caps.
- Place your scope in the mount and replace the top caps and screws*.
- Slowly tighten cap screws evenly and leave loose enough to adjust for eye relief and level the reticle and tighten the cap screws in a criss-cross pattern to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, 18 in/lb maximum.
Warne recommends torquing the cross bolts in the order of 2, 3, 1, 4 to 40 in/lb max.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.