Savage AXIS Mountain Tech Tactical Rail w/8-40 Screws
- Zero MOA.
- Tapered 8-40 Screws.
A Savage AXIS 8-40 scope base from Warne Scope Mounts offers advantage to improve your shooting experience.
While a day at the range can be exciting, some shooters pursue a bit more adventure - especially when hunting season opens. The hunters who take to the field choose their equipment carefully, in order to make the most of their expedition. And every hunter knows that the heavier the load, the harder the road.
Our Warne Mountain Tech rails and bases are made with that in mind. This line is the ultimate precision scope mounting system, offering impressive strength at a light weight, so that you can aim and fire with confidence. Warne Mountain Tech rails offer shooters the advantage of a consistent mounting platform across multiple firearms, enhanced ability to adjust proper eye relief and superior alignment of ring mounts. With self-centering hardware and aerospace grade materials our Mountain Tech rails provide a lightweight and robust platform for your rifle.
The Savage AXIS Mountain Tech tactical rail is machined from high-quality 7075 billet aluminum, with a hardcoat anodized finish. Offering zero MOA, it fits Picatinny and Weaver mounts.
Don't leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength and lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection.
- Self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws.
- Fits Picatinny- and Weaver- style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
Contact our shooting experts today: We can help answer questions about how this rail can be utilized with your build. With Warne Scope Mounts, you'll gain confidence in every shot.
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- WARNE recommends no more than *25 in/lb maximum torque. WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.