The Vapor cantilever MSR mount is perfect for someone looking to get an affordable US-made one-piece scope mount for their MSR AR-style rifle. The cantilever design gives you the eye relief you need for modern rifle scopes and is a perfect scope mount for a low-power variable optic.
AFFORDABLE, MADE IN USA QUALITY Our Vapor® line of mounts was developed and engineered to provide you with a solid and economical mounting solution that outperforms other mounts in their class.
- Time-tested designs
- Easy to install
- Field proven performance
- Lightweight aluminum
- Lifetime warranty
- Designed and Made in USA
- On your MSR, pull charging handle to the rear and lock back.
- Remove cross bolts and slide ring mount assembly onto tactical rail from rear of firearm and mount as far forward as possible to clear charging handle and provide proper eye relief.
- Align ring mount with slots on the tactical rail and install cross bolts and tighten cross bolts. Do not exceed 30 in/lb*.
- Remove ring caps using provided hex wrench and install scope onto ring mount assembly and replace ring caps. Be sure to leave a small space between front ring and tapered start of objective bell. Loosely tighten ring caps*, ensuring an even gap remains between ring mount and cap.
- Loosely tighten ring caps*, ensuring an even gap remains between ring mount and cap. Position scope for proper eye relief and reticle alignment and tighten caps evenly, leaving a small gap on both sides of the ring cap when tightened to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque setting**
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.