500M Warne 1 inch, PA, Low Matte Rings
- Horizontal Split.
- Square Recoil Key.
Maxima Horizontal scope rings are designed, engineered and manufactured by our expert staff in Tualatin, Oregon. Utilizing proprietary sintered steel technology, Maxima Horizontal offers unwavering strength and precision in a stylish, yet traditional form. 4 screw ring caps, along with a unique recoil key and clamp offer easy installation and unrivaled holding strength. With classic lines, and Warne's return to zero guarantee, Maxima Horizontal are the new standard. Warne Maxima Horizontal Rings evolved from the concept of incorporating the world renowned performance, materials and reputation of Maxima rings in a more traditional, horizontally split configuration. Maxima Horizontal rings include several design features that enhance performance, ease installation and include the return to zero guarantee that Warne is known for.
- CNC machined from sintered steel for superior strength and clamping benefits.
- Square, permanently installed recoil keys for positive engagement of ring to base.
- Rings mount securely around scope using 4 Torx T-15 cap screws, 2 screws for each clamp
- STANAG 4694 interface allows for better return to zero and rigidity
- Fits both Picatinny & weaver style bases
- Available in 1 inch and 30mm
- Designed and Made in USA
- Remove all 4 cap screws and cap on each ring.
- Loosen both clamp screws on each ring and place in desired position on your Mountain Tech rail or Maxima (weaver style) bases.
- Push each ring towards muzzle to seat recoil keys and tighten clamp screws to 25 in/lb.
- Place scope in rings and reinstall cap screws*, leave loose.
- Adjust scope position for eye relief and level reticle.
- Finally, tighten the cap screws in a criss-cross pattern to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, 18 in/lb maximum.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.