7214BB Warne Mountain Tech 30mm, Medium Burnt Bronze Rings
- Burnt Bronze.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
Lightweight and element proof We engineered Warne Mountain Tech as a lightweight and rugged scope ring design that is equally at home on a mountain rifle or precision target rifle. Featuring 7075 aluminum construction and stainless hardware to withstand the punishing conditions Mother Nature can dish out.
Warne Mountain Tech scope rings give you performance you can count on.
Since 1991 Warne Scope Mounts has earned an excellent reputation for quality, and these scope rings are a good example. These 7214BB Mountain Tech 30mm scope rings feature a burnt bronze finish and a medium height for scopes with above-average objective bells. Made to fit on Picatinny or Weaver rails, the precision CNC machined 7075/T6 aluminum gives impressive strength without excessive weight. A Cerakote hardcoat finish helps resist whatever Mother Nature dishes out.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Rings feature stainless steel hardware for "Element Proof" protection.
- Mil-Spec 65 in/lb., 1/2" tactical nut attachments for securely clamping to the rail.
- Fits Picatinny & we'ver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
- Available for 1", 30mm , 34mm, 35mm and 40mm tube sizes; in Low, Medium, High and MSR ideal height; For maximum compatibility with most scope/firearm combinations.
The credo of the backcountry hunter.When tired legs are the only mode of transportation. When the air feels thin, and feet feel heavy. When months of preparation, training and sleepless nights thinking about the upcoming hunt culminate into a single moment, placing the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot. Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don't leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on.
- Loosen both nuts on the Mountain Tech rings and install on your Mountain Tech rail or Maxima (weaver style) bases.
- Slide each ring forward so the recoil lug is contacting the front of the cross slot. Torque the ring nut to 65 in/lbs maximum and repeat for the other ring.
- Remove the four cap screws from each top cap with the supplied T-15 wrench and remove top caps.
- Place your scope in the Mountain Tech rings and replace top caps and screws*
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.To remove the scope, simply loosen the ½” nut and lift the scope off the mount, tilting slightly to the opposite side of the nut. To re-mount the scope, simply place the rings into the slots the scope was originally mounted in, slide the rings and scope forward until the recoil lugs contact the front of the slot, and tighten the ½” nut. NOTE: The ½” tactical nut screw assembly is pre-set at the factory and does not require any adjustments. Tampering with this screw can cause improper function of the scope rings.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.