7222M Warne Mountain Tech 34mm, High Matte Rings
- Mil-Spec Hardcoat.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
With a set of Mountain Tech high scope rings from Warne Scope Mounts, you can equip a larger scope to your build with confidence.
In this era of modern firearm technology, a lot of companies make interesting promises when packing a lot of features into smaller packages. Experienced shooters are not fooled, however - they know that for optimal image quality and focus, they benefit from bigger pieces of glass. That's why scopes with larger objective lenses tend to get higher marks for quality - after all, we've seen how professional photographers rely on huge lenses that look more like telescopes.
Shooters have a challenge that photographers do not have: We need our scope line to be as close to the barrel line as possible.
These 34mm high scope rings help you equip a scope with a larger objective bell to your build. The 7222M Mountain Tech high rings can equip an objective size of up to 56mm. Weighing in at 4.5 ounces, they are made with 7075 billet aluminum for lightweight durability. They have a width of .705 inches, offering more grip to handle recoil.
We engineered Warne Mountain Tech as a lightweight and rugged scope ring design that is equally at home on a mountain rifle or precision target rifle. Featuring 7075 aluminum construction and stainless hardware, they can withstand the punishing conditions Mother Nature can dish out.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Rings feature stainless steel hardware for "Element Proof" protection.
- Mil-Spec 65 in/lb., 1/2" tactical nut attachments for securely clamping to the rail.
- Fits Picatinny and Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
- Available for 1", 30mm, 34mm, 35mm and 40mm tube sizes; in Low, Medium, High and MSR ideal height; For maximum compatibility with most scope/firearm combinations.
- Loosen both nuts on the Mountain Tech rings and install on your Mountain Tech rail or Maxima (weaver style) bases.
- Slide each ring forward so the recoil lug is contacting the front of the cross slot. Torque the ring nut to 65 in/lbs maximum and repeat for the other ring.
- Remove the four cap screws from each top cap with the supplied T-15 wrench and remove top caps.
- Place your scope in the Mountain Tech rings and replace top caps and screws*
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.To remove the scope, simply loosen the ½” nut and lift the scope off the mount, tilting slightly to the opposite side of the nut. To re-mount the scope, simply place the rings into the slots the scope was originally mounted in, slide the rings and scope forward until the recoil lugs contact the front of the slot, and tighten the ½” nut. NOTE: The ½” tactical nut screw assembly is pre-set at the factory and does not require any adjustments. Tampering with this screw can cause improper function of the scope rings.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.