7688-20MOA Winchester XPR SA Mountain Tech Tactical Rail, 20MOA
- Tapered 8-40 Screws.
Our Warne Mountain Tech 7688-20MOA tactical rail with tapered 8-40 screws from Warne Scope Mounts is designed to attach to your Winchester XPR SA short-action rifle. This is a firearm-specific fitment that is compatible only with short-action Winchester XPR rifles.
For more information about 20MOA please read 20 MOA Explained.
These Warne Mountain Tech rifle rails are crafted of aerospace-grade 7075 T6 aluminum that's precision CNC-machined for a strong, but lightweight rail. An anodized finish that is compatible with military specs will resist abrasion and corrosion. The hardware is zinc-coated for waterproof protection on equipment that will also stand up to other harsh conditions.
Each rail comes with self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws. Our NATO-STANAG compatible short-action rifle rails fit Picatinny and Weaver-style mounts. Read our informative guide on Picatinny versus Weaver-style bases.
Consistent Mounting Platform
A Warne Mountain Tech Winchester rifle rail offers the advantage of a consistent mounting platform, enhanced ability to adjust proper eye relief and superior alignment of ring mounts. With self-centering hardware and aerospace grade materials, our Mountain Tech rails provide a lightweight and robust platform for your rifle.
Ounces add up to pounds, and pounds are pain when you're a backcountry hunter with only your tired legs for transportation. That's why we use premium-quality aluminum to create lightweight, but sturdy rifle attachments. Precision engineering means that you can feel confident in placing the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot.
Superior-Quality Firearm Fitments
With more than 30 years of industry expertise, Warne Mountain Tech can offer the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, you can depend on Warne Mountain Tech for scopes, mounts and rails. Every product is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. Every scope and mounting system is designed by shooters and field-tested by shooters.
- For use with Winchester XPR SA (short-action) rifles
- Strong, lightweight platform
- Compatible with Picatinny and Weaver-style mounts
- Precision CNC-machined from 7075/T6 aluminum
- Hard coat anodized to protect against corrosion, abrasion
- Blank zinc coating on hardware for element-proof protection
- Self-centered tapered T-15 Torx screws
- NATO-STANAG compatible
- Designed, manufactured, and field-tested in the U.S.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- WARNE recommends no more than *25 in/lb maximum torque. WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.