7686-20MOA Winchester XPR LA Mountain Tech Tactical Rail, 20MOA
- Tapered 8-40 Screws.
The versatile Warne Mountain Tech 7686-20MOA tactical rail for Winchester XPR rifles from Warne Scope Mounts is compatible with Picatinny and Weaver-style mounting platform rails for tactical rail attachments. This firearm-specific fitment is designed to fit the Winchester XPR LA long-action rifle.
The lightweight Winchester XPR LA tactical rail by Warne Mountain Tech is designed and manufactured in the U.S. The craftsmanship is superb, from the aerospace-grade aluminum construction to the precise self-centering hardware, which is black zinc-coated for waterproof protection.
The tactical rail has a military specifications-compatible hard coat anodized finish to resist abrasions and corrosion. Our 20MOA Winchester XPR LA rifle rail is NATO-STANAG compatible.
Warne Mountain Tech rails offer the rifle owner the advantage of a consistent mounting platform across multiple firearms, an enhanced ability to adjust proper eye relief and superior alignment of ring mounts.
Our Mountain Tech rails provide a lightweight, sturdy platform for your rifle. Backcountry hunters will tell you that ounces are pounds, and pounds equal pain when you're out in the field with only the use of your two legs to transport you to where you want to be with your rifle. When you're thinking attachments and accessories, think lightweight.
This Warne Mountain Tech tactical rail comes with self-centering tapered 8-40 T-15 Torx screws. Keep in mind that is if your rifle base or rail comes with two different screw lengths, we recommend using the shorter screws in the front and the longer screws at the rear.
Precision Scope Mounting Systems
When months of preparation, training and sleepless nights thinking about the upcoming hunt culminate into a single moment, placing the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot. Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system.
Don't leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on. To learn more about 20MOA bases, see our free guide to 20MOA bases.
At Warne Scope Mounts, based in Oregon in America's Pacific Northwest, we are hands-on shooters who design, build and test all our products. That's why we can offer such strong lifetime warranties against defects in the workmanship. Contact us by email or Live Chat with any questions for our friendly, knowledgeable staff.
- For use with Winchester XPR LA rifles
- Fits Picatinny and Weaver-style mounts
- NATO-STANAG compatible
- Precision CNC-machined from lightweight aviation-grade 7075/T6 aluminum
- Mil-Spec hard coat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance
- Bases feature black zinc-coated hardware for waterproof protection
- Self-centering tapered 8-40 T-15 Torx screws.
- Firearm-specific fitment
- Designed and manufactured in the United States
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- WARNE recommends no more than *25 in/lb maximum torque. WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.