7688M Winchester XPR SA Mountain Tech Tactical Rail
- Zero MOA.
- Tapered 8-40 Screws.
Upgrade your Winchester XPR rifle with a Mountain Tech tactical rail from Warne Scope Mounts.
We certainly understand why shooting enthusiasts respect Winchester firearms. The company has decades upon decades of making high-quality products, and the Winchester XPR is no exception. It has a reputation for a particularly outstanding trigger: Featuring a solid breakpoint with barely any overtravel, targeting enthusiasts and other sharpshooting experts enjoy impressive performance from this piece.
Our 7688M SA Mountain Tech tactical rail is built specifically to fit this fine bolt-action rifle and improve its performance. Made from CNC machined 7075 aluminum, it is lightweight and strong to handle a wide variety of scopes without weighing you down. Whether you are targeting for a competition or headed out in the field for an incredible hunt, this rail will help you reduce weight of the equipment you carry, and give you good handling for when you are ready to line up that shot.
This Winchester tactical rail is available at 0 or 20 MOA, and is made proudly in the U.S.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for "Element Proof" protection.
- Self-centering tapered T-15 Torx screws.
- Fits Picatinny and Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
- Visually inspect your firearm's receiver for burrs around the screw holes and remove if necessary. Remove all oil and grease from the holes in the receiver, the base screws and contact surfaces.
- Place the base(s)/rail on the receiver. In some instances the front base will overhang the receiver, place base overhang towards the rear of the firearm. Check for proper fit and alignment.
- If you have short and long screws, please use the short screws in the front of base/rail, front holes of firearm.
- Using a T-15 wrench (supplied with WARNE rings) loosely install the supplied Torx 15 screws.
- If base(s)/rail fit properly, firmly tighten screws.
- WARNE recommends no more than *25 in/lb maximum torque. WARNE recommends the use of a REMOVABLE thread locking compound on base/rail installations only, for best results.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.