A set of Vapor 30mm low scope rings from Warne Scope Mounts offers high-end performance for an entry-level price.
At Warne Scope Mounts, we are shooting enthusiasts just like you. So we understand completely how high prices can make sport shooting a painfully expensive activity.
We have seen fellow shooters invest top dollar in a brand new scope crammed with incredible features, then forget that they need high-quality scope bases or mounts to ensure their new scope stays accurate after the first shot. Substandard rings just don't get the job done.
Our Vapor® line of mounts were developed and engineered to provide you with a strong and economical mounting solution that outperforms other mounts in their class. These V413M 30mm scope rings have a low height, making them optimal for low-power scopes with a slim profile, sort of - even with their low height, they can handle an objective as large as 42mm without ruining your optimal eye position. Aluminum construction keeps them strong and light, with a weight of 1.8 ounces. And they offer a .6-inch width to grip the barrel of your scope securely.
- Time-tested designs
- Easy to install
- Field proven performance
- Lightweight aluminum
- Lifetime warranty
- Designed and made in USA
Contact our shooting experts today to learn how our Vapor scope rings can help you make the most of your money.
- Remove the screws from both rings.
- Place the scope in the ring halves and re-insert recoil key (CZ & Ruger rings do not have specific recoil keys and utilize an integrated recoil management system)
- Start all 4 screws on both rings and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
- Place rings onto the bases with the recoil keys in the slots and push each ring towards the muzzle to seat the recoil key
- Adjust eye relief and level the reticle and tighten only the bottom screws to 25in/lb* max.
- Once both are correct, tighten the top screws on both rings to scope manufacturers’ recommended torque rating**, maximum of 25 in/lb.
*Torque Spec are for dry threads, DO NOT USE THREAD-LOCKER COMPOUND
**Many scope manufacturers’ have established specific torque ratings for their scope and you must follow their recommended torque.
IMPORTANT: NEVER OVER TIGHTEN ANY BASE OR RING SCREW. NEVER ATTACH A SCOPE IF THE OBJECTIVE TOUCHES THE BARREL OR CAUSES INTERFERENCE WITH THE BOLT, SAFETY OR CYCLING OF THE ACTION. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FIREARM OR SCOPE MANUFACTURERS’ RECOMMENDED TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN GUNSMITHING METHODS.
If you are unsure or do not have the proper tools, please contact a gunsmith for assistance, Warne will not be held liable for stripped/damaged receivers or scopes.